BattleEye External Scan Bypass

Posts 16–30 of 68 · Page 2 of 5
Ok. You create more programms,how? You have more time?
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Send it via PM. I don't use Skype. Last thing I want is kiddies using "Skype Resolvers" to try to DDOS me.
I cant send you pm :/
the complete bypass on post #9
Quote Originally Posted by bLu3eYeZ View Post
the complete bypass on post #9
Alright, thanks for that. I'll remove it since it's useless.

Quote Originally Posted by jimaway View Post
I'll look into it, but like I said, I can't test anything because I don't want to get my key banned since I bought it legit.

EDIT - Just looked at the code, looks like it will be alot easier than I thought. ._. I've already found the updated function(s) and whatnot. The only problem now is making sure it doesn't get detected.
Great work, and huge thx from me =)

P.S. - Can i send you 10-15$ soon as you do completed bypasser? (If bypasser private?)
Quote Originally Posted by cjdenton View Post
Great work, and huge thx from me =)

P.S. - Can i send you 10-15$ soon as you do completed bypasser? (If bypasser private?)
Legally, I cannot accept payments or donations. Also, I never make "private" hacks or bypasses. Anything I code is free.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Legally, I cannot accept payments or donations. Also, I never make "private" hacks or bypasses. Anything I code is free.
Works fine, just cheked now with Cheat engine by replacing memory with - private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf";

No kicks/bans.

Just one question: Can server logs running scripts and can admins see it in logs?
Quote Originally Posted by cjdenton View Post
Works fine, just cheked now with Cheat engine by replacing memory with - private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf";

No kicks/bans.

Just one question: Can server logs running scripts and can admins see it in logs?
You used the thing in first post and edited rightshift+p to open up a menu? Did it work w/o kick?
So basically you can use the thingy in the first post to run any version of Survival Hack lets say whenever you want cause it won't scan the external firefox plugin?
nice try with the key stealer attempt asshole but i use a non legit key so have fun with that dumbass idiots like you riun the gaming industry why don't you crawl in a fucken hole and die loser trying to make money from theft.
Quote Originally Posted by ovrlord View Post
nice try with the key stealer attempt asshole but i use a non legit key so have fun with that dumbass idiots like you riun the gaming industry why don't you crawl in a fucken hole and die loser trying to make money from theft.
Are you actually retarded?

Not sure if serious.
Quote Originally Posted by ovrlord View Post
nice try with the key stealer attempt asshole but i use a non legit key so have fun with that dumbass idiots like you riun the gaming industry why don't you crawl in a fucken hole and die loser trying to make money from theft.
.... That just made my day. Fucking lol
Quote Originally Posted by ovrlord View Post
nice try with the key stealer attempt asshole but i use a non legit key so have fun with that dumbass idiots like you riun the gaming industry why don't you crawl in a fucken hole and die loser trying to make money from theft.
LOL You sir just went full retard, NEVER GO FULL RETARD!
BTW This is mpgh staff and disrespecting them is a perm ip ban :O
very nice release
Posts 16–30 of 68 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?