Tekkit 3.1.3 hack client -=- Override v1

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Tekkit 3.1.3 hack client -=- Override v1
Override v1

Features:
Fastbreak
Noswing
Nofall
Fly
Sprint
Radar
Fullbright
x-Ray
Sneak
Compass
Mob aura

ScreenShot


Youtube


Virus Scan:
VirusTotal | Jotti's Malware Scan

Installation:
- Open your start menu and type in %appdata% to open up your roaming folder.
- Navigate to .techniclauncher\tekkit\bin\
- Make a backup of modpack.jar
- Unrar Override and use this modpack.

Keybinds

Use F to toggle fly
Use X to toggle x-Ray
Use np8, np4, np5, np6 to navigate through the menu.
Use return or enter to toggle a hack.
Where supported, use np- and np+ to change the value.
use F12 to hide/show the GUI

Note
The value next to Mob aura is the delay in frames. 7-10 seems good for me. If you use 3 or less, your fully filled food bar will be gone in a few seconds.

Credits:
- Radar: Refocus
- Everything else is made by me

override v1_mpgh.net.rar1.2 MB · 7,025 downloads Scanning…
/approved
This will def. help a lot of people.
Tekkit Lite or Tekkit Classic?
Not sure if any Tekkit is for 1.3.2...
I don't know if the continuous jumping is a feature or a bug. Either way i like it, but could you maybe make a toggle for it?
Quote Originally Posted by son588 View Post
Tekkit Lite or Tekkit Classic?
Not sure if any Tekkit is for 1.3.2...
It seems like I've made an idiot mistake on the version number... it should be 3.1.3
@crex Could it be possible to change the thread title? :x

Quote Originally Posted by awesomelfc View Post
I don't know if the continuous jumping is a feature or a bug. Either way i like it, but could you maybe make a toggle for it?
It was a bug that comes with nofall, but i didn't fix it because it is something that is pretty usefull.
I may change it in a next version.
Quote Originally Posted by yugecin View Post
It seems like I've made an idiot mistake on the version number... it should be 3.1.3
@crex Could it be possible to change the thread title? :x


It was a bug that comes with nofall, but i didn't fix it because it is something that is pretty usefull.
I may change it in a next version.
Of course!
/done!
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post


Of course!
/done!
The title is still 1.3.3?
Quote Originally Posted by non ame View Post
The title is still 1.3.3?
Oh shit I made a mistake too LOOL hold on, i'll fix it.
---
okay I fixed it.
Vouch for this guy! Always wanted someone to do tekkit!
Yeah people make mistakes.
Quote Originally Posted by 29rahim29 View Post
Yeah people make mistakes.
Yeah sorry about that.
thanks man works well. so much easier to play with xray!
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?