LightbulbGP Cheat engine

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


So the client check your level, not the server... Except if they patched it with OnSlaught patch...
idd it no longer works
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


He said: "There is a lake on the security system"
So the client check your level, not the server... Except if they patched it with OnSlaught patch...
I tried, it didn't work for me.
Quote Originally Posted by -[D]utch- View Post


I tried, it didn't work for me.
So it means, it is patched in the last patch...
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


So it means, it is patched in the last patch...
I don't know for sure. It just didn't work for me.
It works for me, I have AMR. Collected 9k GP and hacked with 9 milion expirience, was lvl40, bought AMR and now I am kicking ass with AMR on 20 lvl xD
Quote Originally Posted by krchmar View Post
It works for me, I have AMR. Collected 9k GP and hacked with 9 milion expirience, was lvl40, bought AMR and now I am kicking ass with AMR on 20 lvl xD
What you scan? Exp or exp gained after match
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?