PvP for guilds
In the January Content Update patch notes it says
"The January Content Update is now live, bringing new features like the Guild PVP Death Match to Vindictus. Kick it into high gear because you don’t want to miss out on this month’s new additions!"
But it doesn't seem that it's working at the moment (or I might be doing something wrong).
Inven Article: Guild PVP Match | VindictusHQⓘ
I am looking forward to trying this out.
I'm just a bit worried with the fact that gears might be the main reason a guild wins.
"The January Content Update is now live, bringing new features like the Guild PVP Death Match to Vindictus. Kick it into high gear because you don’t want to miss out on this month’s new additions!"
But it doesn't seem that it's working at the moment (or I might be doing something wrong).
Inven Article: Guild PVP Match | VindictusHQⓘ
I am looking forward to trying this out.
I'm just a bit worried with the fact that gears might be the main reason a guild wins.
.
