Big project.

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
This a good idea.
Those are the only kind i have.
I'll use the wall paper, + I have some materials you can use in it.
RJ
YOU BACK <333
: )
Put me on teh list, I should get mah Cintiq and start brushing up on my Painter / Photoshop work till then. By the way, what's wallpaper size for you? I demand 2560*1600.
Ill make it as big as possible.

Theres probably going to be atleast 200 names on it?
Meh.. make it a l33t sig 3k posts +
2k+ & me (A) .

Off-topic, Zhell, did you reject the Nazism? ):
Nononono.
I still HEIL HITLER

Just the IRA fits me more cause im irish.
Hitler is always god.
Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
Nononono.
I still HEIL HITLER

Just the IRA fits me more cause im irish.
Hitler is always god.
+Rep (A) .

Oh, never knew you were Irish.
Mmkay.
I better be on there :O
Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
Ill make it as big as possible.
Theres probably going to be atleast 200 names on it?
You don't seriosly think there are over 200 2k+ posters here? Check the member list >_>
I neeeed to be on there...Pl0x
HA
I should be on it
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us