PostDayz Singleplayer Zargabad?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Dayz Singleplayer Zargabad?
Is their a released version of Singleplayer Dayz Zargabad?
If not could someone code that?
I would love to play it.
Thanks,
PMed you a link to a place where you can find it
Quote Originally Posted by Tacticious View Post
PMed you a link to a place where you can find it
Can u pm me it too plz????? i really wanna play this map on sp!
Quote Originally Posted by lilshadowxzx View Post
Can u pm me it too plz????? i really wanna play this map on sp!
sent you a link on a visitor message
I think this was released if you go back a bit, not sure though.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
I think this was released if you go back a bit, not sure though.
i checked i couldnt find it tho
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?