Rapidfire
HOLY SHT @@@#!# THANK YOU!!
Anyone got it work?
I got failed... so lame
I got failed... so lame
this is same like @kimkobra ...... is work for win7 64 bit for mine...
it works i am using windows 7 32 bit!
old for me the only added is blackshot.exe by kimcombra file....



failed
\-.-
\-.-
Why Closed so fast! I dint get it! It's only been 3 hours!! 

I know right .. Can you repost it?
/ closed
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers[Release] AQ HA©k PA©K V.2+WORKING AUTOFIGHTER! [Realease]
107 Combat Arms Coding Help & DiscussionI Need help in assembly to make rapidfire work again.IN 2 Blackshot Hacks & CheatsIs the rapidfire hacks still working???
2 Blackshot Hacks & CheatsRapidfire 11/11/12 Not Working
16 Point Blank HacksKindly please realease of collection of injector working at any point blank
3
