First one to helps me gets a key! - How to get unbanned from servers

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
First one to helps me gets a key! - How to get unbanned from servers
Hey,

So recently I got banned from some servers, is there anyway to get unbanned? I've changed CD Keys with Darky and I'm still banned on the new keys.

First to help me gets a CD Key
Make sure you have a static IP then Turn your router off for 30 odd mins then turn it back on and use a diff key and then you should have a different IP and be able to play on them servers
inb4 static ip xD
If said method doesn't work and IP doesn't change, then ask ISP for an IP change, you are allowed only so many so often. If new IP doesn't work then, someone managed an HWID ban, which a reformat would fix it.
change your mac address with "technitium". That always worked for me
Just google the program
Change your MAC address, your cd key and your name, or just ask the admins to unban you
please send me a key a good soul, I work as a painter here in Brazil and my money is not enough to buy the original game
my e-mail is silmaraypaulo@hotmail.com
: S
Sorry for my bad english
Quote Originally Posted by speed_infected View Post
please send me a key a good soul, I work as a painter here in Brazil and my money is not enough to buy the original game
my e-mail is silmaraypaulo@hotmail.com
: S
Sorry for my bad english
pity party
sorry, but I have parents who pay for everything myself, have a wife and a daughter and a house to maintain, if I could afford would not be asking for help, because I know many people who have put keys for free out there, so if anyone can give me one, I would be grateful ...
Sorry for bad English
Quote Originally Posted by speed_infected View Post
sorry, but I have parents who pay for everything myself, have a wife and a daughter and a house to maintain, if I could afford would not be asking for help, because I know many people who have put keys for free out there, so if anyone can give me one, I would be grateful ...
Sorry for bad English
You said you dont have the game?

You need to buy the game to use keys...
I have the game, i don't have the original key, i play only in servers no cd
I can show you how to change your IP address using your router only, it works everytime unlimited amount of times, add me on skype if you want me to explain this to you. thanks.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?