CoolTutorial Rapid Fire New Method

Posts 91–105 of 225 · Page 7 of 15
Quote Originally Posted by yusrie View Post
how many second to paste when the GG logo dissappear .
It depend to your computer work with ram....

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by UrmMar12 View Post
@XxGhostPandaxX yay u alive again team view me
Sorie im cannot teamviever,,,

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ^HacKeR^HeXoR^ View Post
work in window xp ??
Why dun give a shot...
Why dont u just TRY

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Ghost panda Thx and its work for me
Quote Originally Posted by RayKhant View Post
Why dont u just TRY

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Ghost panda Thx and its work for me
haha...thanx button for me if like it..
Yes i have 12 hr ago
yeah i too got same prob :P I replaced BlackShot.exe in system folder of blackshot_2 and got error even though i didn't replace weapon files :P
LoL . Mr/Mrs/Miss Ghost Panda . I See What You Did There .. :P It Works For Me .

Specs :

Intel Core i7 3770K
16GB Ram
Nvidia GTX 680
Asus SaberTooTh Z77
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
TRIED all the countings until blackscreen appears but no luck. ZZZZ
nice tutorial...
Folo your step aslo get error
I thing I play BS cant use rapid.. Win 7 /32bits and Win Vista/32bits
Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Dreamer View Post
U can get the reputation if the other people got 2k psot
like that
btw what song?
Owh i see...i think it like old version...hahaha the songs is Pop Danthology

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by William_Soh View Post
LoL . Mr/Mrs/Miss Ghost Panda . I See What You Did There .. :P It Works For Me .

Specs :

Intel Core i7 3770K
16GB Ram
Nvidia GTX 680
Asus SaberTooTh Z77
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Wtffff....16gb ram =-=...it 100%+++ work liao...hahaha
How come your Kimcobra Rapid got new folder inside?I only got Edited and Original
Quote Originally Posted by iAmShadows View Post
How come your Kimcobra Rapid got new folder inside?I only got Edited and Original
owh...im only several weapon i want...
GhostPanda what happen if we remove the rapid?still got error?
i alr remove it but still got error
Posts 91–105 of 225 · Page 7 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?