Tutorial Rapid Fire New Method
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3...0126165447.jpg
---------- Post added at 06:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------
I need your help bro!!!
---------- Post added at 06:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------
I need your help bro!!!
yo GM Panda reply me in FB i am Augustine here i neeed ask u something
use the tips that i give you.....i hopes its working for you
How is the timing to paste it? Please!
Panda Can TV me .....
not working.... I tried rapid before it worked but this doesnt work 
---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------
your original file is bugged

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------
your original file is bugged
im using XorrRF......and its still working...just put the @kimcobra file
WHich Xorr rapid? the newest 4.0 or 1.0?
My apologies, it works but the whole thing is bugged. The words everything is messed up
cho wei teach me please
how to make it 2 file?
OMG!!I try about hundred times still cannot.....jz continue say error...error...error...O.o
Can hlp me?=3=
Can hlp me?=3=
This thread is closed for replies.
