Practice for Collab.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Practice for Collab.
Here are two signatures I made from last night, not exactly sure if they're good.
Rate?



well your text is bad still stop adding effects to them there good tho plain but look good
You Need To Do More,
Not Just Slap Some Renders On A Stock And Add A Border.
Waaaaaay to much stalker..
I like the first one more.
But there both pretty basic.
Lost: Stop flaming in my topics. GTFO.

SKULL: I do a bit of smudging too. I'm still in the basics of that though.

Zhell: I have this passion for gasmasks.. O.o
Lol kira

where did u get the renders? direct link to render!
I would support a direct link, but I'm really busy at the moment. All I can tell you is go to PlanetRenders -> Search for "Stalker".
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us