Questionneed help with some scripts

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
need help with some scripts
hello guys iv been working on a custom menu for myself that bring wasteland and dayz into one menu so i dont have to switch between them and im haveing problem with two scripts

1. money: img = img + [""]; option = option + [" Money","wasteland\money.sqf","1","0","0"];
the script itself: http://pastebin.com/7KzJ01LC


2. news banner: img = img + [""]; option = option + [" News Broadcast","newsbanner.sqf","0","0","0"];
script itself: http://pastebin.com/4FkdMrgr

they seem not to work in game
You can put the code in a format like this (With the brackets [ ]:
CODE
(Code Here]
/CODE
Makes it a bit more appealing to read, also I think the newsbanner script is wrong; don't know much about scripting though.
Your money script wont work on wasteland, it wont do anything.
I havnt seen that newsbanner scripts work on wasteland either
Money script isn't working as it's for Takistan Life. The newsbanner is not working because of wastelands way to block it somehow or because of a scripting error which I am unable to check for since you have not put the code in a code format :P (Check post above to see how to)
Quote Originally Posted by qaper123 View Post
Money script isn't working as it's for Takistan Life. The newsbanner is not working because of wastelands way to block it somehow or because of a scripting error which I am unable to check for since you have not put the code in a code format :P (Check post above to see how to)
i couldnt figure out the code format thing so i put it on pastebin
Quote Originally Posted by diehardx95 View Post
i couldnt figure out the code format thing so i put it on pastebin
To be honest I think it might be the color codes that are incorrectly placed but I still can't see where the spaces are put since pastebin fucks em up.

All you need to do is "CODE" "/CODE" and replace quotes with [ and ] then put the code in between.
i hope this works because it wont let me edit the og
All you need to do is "CODE" "/CODE" and replace quotes with [ and ] then put the code in between.
thank you for making that simpler, i am new so my bad for the stupid shit

money:
Code:
 ["moneh",5000000] call INV_addinventoryitem;
hint "Money is added Enjoy";
news banner:
Code:
 if (isNil "nb") then
{
nb = 0;
};
 
if (nb == 0) then
{
nb = 1;
hint "Begin Project... 123";
_text = "["123", "123"] spawn BIS_fnc_infoText;";
[_text] execVM "scr\exec.sqf";
_news = "[parseText ""<t size='2.3' color='#00FF00'>123</t><br/><t color='#00FFFF'>test</t>"",parseText ""<t size='1.5' color='#FE2E2E'>|:3 </t><t size='1.5' color='#FACC2E'>|:3 </t><t size='1.5' color='#80FF00'>|:3 </t><t size='1.5' color='#00FF00'>|:3 </t><t size='1.5' color='#2EFE9A'>|:3 </t><t size='1.5' color='#00FFFF'>|:3 </t><t size='1.5' color='#0174DF'>|:3 </t><t size='1.5' color='#013ADF'>|:3 </t><t size='1.5' color='#3A01DF'>|:3 </t><t size='1.5' color='#A901DB'>|:3 </t><t size='1.5' color='#DF0174'>|:3 </t><t size='1.5' color='#00FFFF'>|:3 </t>""] spawn BIS_fnc_AAN;";
sleep 3;
[_news] execVM "scr\exec.sqf";
sleep 3;
_vid = "[""\ca\video_pmc\CP10b_reynolds.ogv"", 1.04] spawn BIS_fnc_customGPSvideo;";
[_vid] execvm "scr\exec.sqf";
}
 
else
{
nb = 0;
hint "Ending Project... |:3";
_news = "3000 cutRsc [""Default"", ""PLAIN"", 2];";
[_news] execVM "scr\exec.sqf";
};
Alright honestly I can't see what's wrong with the news banner. If you want to I can give you the code from my working one and you could edit that to whatever you like?
Quote Originally Posted by qaper123 View Post
Alright honestly I can't see what's wrong with the news banner. If you want to I can give you the code from my working one and you could edit that to whatever you like?
yes that would be nice thank you
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?