Sig Request for Sgt.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Sig Request for Sgt. (updated in proper request format)
oooohhh.....okay....

Main Text/Name: SgtMiclan
Sub Text/Quote: N/A
Size: Medium size, about the size of a CAHQ siggy.
Style: Military/ Artistic
Theme: Military/ Artistic
Colour: Military colours with nice blending and lighting.
Image/Render: I have two images I can give you to work with, I'll just upload as attachments...
Other Information: Just do what you do best

Thanks ahead of time if anyone decides to do this.

EDIT* I'll just e-mail these picks to you....I'm not sure how to just put them as links, will delete this if I find out how lol.
MyAvatar.jpgattachment deleted · 13 downloads before removal
Sergeant.jpgattachment deleted · 13 downloads before removal
Wrong request format.
Follow the request format.
dont listen to um ill do it
Quote Originally Posted by lostcausejr View Post
dont listen to um ill do it
It's all good, they were right, just forgot the correct format, before I just sounding like a choob begging lol...:P okay cool thanks
Here you go
Hope you enjoy not my best work :'( but i tried (not good with military stuff)



Sorry for the crappy job
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us