Free hacking service
I'm in a good mood so I'll do most things for free:
Spawn a weapon box
Teleport you to a location of your choosing
Teleport you to a working vehicle
Kill a player
& More?
Skype: Service closed
All of this won't work on every server due to anti-hax's
All of this is free until this current key gets banned or BE updates then I will pause
STATUS: Offline for good Key got banned
IF I'm offline add me and I will spawn stuff for you later :]
Spawn a weapon box
Teleport you to a location of your choosing
Teleport you to a working vehicle
Kill a player
& More?
Skype: Service closed
All of this won't work on every server due to anti-hax's
All of this is free until this current key gets banned or BE updates then I will pause
STATUS: Offline for good Key got banned
IF I'm offline add me and I will spawn stuff for you later :]


