UnhappyProblem With the Pub Hack!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Problem With the Pub Hack!
Ok guys, here's the thing. I downloaded the MPGH Public Hack. I even used the "Choob Friendly" guide. I desactivated UAC and I ran everything as Admin. I changed the "Username: Password:" in the settings file. So... I start Crossfire. The little box apearrs. I press Start Game. The other little box which says Crossfire and a S.W.A.T. guy while loading. And suddenly, it dissappears! Then it says: "Client MFC has stopped working" and it closes the game. WTF do I do?
Quote Originally Posted by Sir Nathan View Post
Ok guys, here's the thing. I downloaded the MPGH Public Hack. I even used the "Choob Friendly" guide. I desactivated UAC and I ran everything as Admin. I changed the "Username: Password:" in the settings file. So... I start Crossfire. The little box apearrs. I press Start Game. The other little box which says Crossfire and a S.W.A.T. guy while loading. And suddenly, it dissappears! Then it says: "Client MFC has stopped working" and it closes the game. WTF do I do?
Try updating your DirectX
If that doesn't work
Try renaming the two files.
The .dll and the .exe
Name them the same thing.
you the new public hack you only need to extract and run skype and than run crossfire
hi i have a pr0b with the administrator. How I can run vista as administrator?
Direct X in the Postr itself it worked for me Mate if not i have a tut
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us