All Off-Bytes I use

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
All Off-Bytes I use


I'm gonna release all Bytes I found today. I didn't test all of them.
Have fun

Code:
Recoil1:
D8 66 58 = \xD8\x66\x58

Recoil2:
D9 46 54 = \xD9\x46\x54

Recoil3:
D9 5E 58 = \xD9\x5E\x58

Recoil4:
D9 46 4C = \xD9\x46\x4C

Recoil5:
D9 5E 4C = \xD9\x5E\x4C

Reload:
0F 84 B1 01 00 00 = \x0F\x84\xB1\x01\x00\x00

SuperBullets:
0F 94 C0 = \x0F\x94\xC0

RapidFire1:
74 09 = \x74\x09

RapidFire2:
80 BE E0 00 00 00 00 = \x80\xBE\xE0\x00\x00\x00\x00

RapidFire3:
7E 15 = \x7E\x15

RapidFire4:
74 3E = \x74\x3E

WeaponRange1:
8B 80 D0 02 00 00 = \x8B\x80\xD0\x02\x00\x00

WeaponRange2:
8B 80 D0 02 00 00 = \x8B\x80\xD0\x02\x00\x00

NameTags1:
75 05 = \x75\x05

NameTags2:
75 05 = \x75\x05
Credits:
@[H]aaBX @Flengo

You still use Recoil1 - 2 - 3 ,etc ? omg..
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us