--GlITCHED-- Mobile Payment FIX
Hello Everyone ! I don't know about you, but I've always hated how Riot has different amounts for different methods of purchasing RP online and what not. The fact that the Mobile Payment Method's Riot Points' is reduced by 50%, but still costs the same as every other method is ridiculous already. No one completely understand why they do this, so I talked with a few C++ editors and Java scripting friends and we decided to put together a "glitch" which changes the purchase method using a PayPal account.
- Basically, when you're purchasing Riot Points through via Mobile Purchase, instead of "(Area Code)123-4567" you can use your PayPal account. There is a patch file that you put in your LoL Main folder that patches some files to glitch this Payment Method.
- Those who have played "MapleStory" you would know what I'm talking about.
-This Patch File is not free, and I'm not the type of person to overprice everything and hope to get a sale. I can prove that this works by having you add me on skype, or even just talking in this Thread, all you have to do is contact me by, Thread, Skype, or Email. YOU tell me the price that you think suits this. Anything between $2.00 - $5.00 will be acceptable.
- Also, there are advantages and disadvantages of this product (Patch File), The file will be overwritten every new Patch that League of Legends released, but to top that off with an advantage, we will send new free Patch Files to all those who have purchases.
- Keep in mind, that Riot only patches or updates(Maintenance) LoL once every 2-4 Weeks.
Contact Information:
Email: zenvy@hotmail.com --- I reply within 5-60 minutes ---
Skype: mrcodybrian
Yours Truly,
Hastened
- Basically, when you're purchasing Riot Points through via Mobile Purchase, instead of "(Area Code)123-4567" you can use your PayPal account. There is a patch file that you put in your LoL Main folder that patches some files to glitch this Payment Method.
- Those who have played "MapleStory" you would know what I'm talking about.
-This Patch File is not free, and I'm not the type of person to overprice everything and hope to get a sale. I can prove that this works by having you add me on skype, or even just talking in this Thread, all you have to do is contact me by, Thread, Skype, or Email. YOU tell me the price that you think suits this. Anything between $2.00 - $5.00 will be acceptable.
- Also, there are advantages and disadvantages of this product (Patch File), The file will be overwritten every new Patch that League of Legends released, but to top that off with an advantage, we will send new free Patch Files to all those who have purchases.
- Keep in mind, that Riot only patches or updates(Maintenance) LoL once every 2-4 Weeks.
Contact Information:
Email: zenvy@hotmail.com --- I reply within 5-60 minutes ---

Skype: mrcodybrian
Yours Truly,
Hastened



