WTBPaysafecards/Paypal

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Paysafecards/Paypal
I want to buy paysafecards and paypal
$ or € doesn't matter , because I will convert it.

I can offer: Steam/Origin/Uplay/Battleforge/LoL/AVA/APB
If you have questions then post your skype and I'll add you.
Quote Originally Posted by Prioritize View Post
I want to buy paysafecards and paypal
$ or € doesn't matter , because I will convert it.

I can offer: Steam/Origin/Uplay/Battleforge/LoL/AVA/APB
If you have questions then post your skype and I'll add you.
So you mean that you are selling to get paysafe cards and paypal right?
Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Anarchy View Post
So you mean that you are selling to get paysafe cards and paypal right?
Yeah kinda.
Add me @ skype, pay enough for sone LoL accounts (;

xcon1231
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?