Dear MPGH (Multiplayer Game Hacking)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Dear MPGH (Multiplayer Game Hacking)
I would just like to start by saying, I have been a member for a little while on here and have begun to like this site, grow fond to people, and well you know semi-dislike people. I have also gone into novice c++ training because of the impact this site has had on me. I will be working on a hack for WarZ soon I hope because of this. You have changed my life entirely. I used to be some random kid who played on the computer and knew nothing of c++, but ever since I came to this site I have learned more and more about c++. THANK YOU STAFF AND MEMBERS! You are all BADASS
Good luck on that!
Good luck Bro
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us