Detected?

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Detected?
Hey guys i was just wondering why in the world are all the hacks in the crossfire section detected.
I'd start by looking in the crossfire section.
Because...XTrap patched them?
Look, CF is improving its hacking prevention techniques so I guess we'll be able to use hacks for just like 1-2 WeEKS?
Learn to play legit
Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
Learn to play legit
I was wondering...i dont even play the game -.-

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
Because
1) Hacks get detected, it's the natural order of a successful game.
2) You're a ******
3) I'm sorry
4) No I'm not
5) Play legit
6) Play legit
7) Play legit.
Rude...
learn to play legit
just wait for hacks...
I'll ask lightning
Don't ask general...

Because
1) Hacks get detected, it's the natural order of a successful game.
2) You're a ******
3) I'm sorry
4) No I'm not
5) Play legit
6) Play legit
7) Play legit.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
It's cause xtrap is a fast detector
It's because they know this site and they fast coder(Patch Hack)
crossfire is mediocre and you pay to hack a mediocre game ok
Not sure why this is in general... moved to CF.
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?