Giving away DotA2 Keys

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Giving away DotA2 Keys
Ive got 4.

1-100. Pick a number. Whoever guesses either the number, or closest to it in like 2 hours can have them.
5, Blue stole my magical number since I was born on 5-25 at 5-25 AM. @Margherita
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
5, Blue stole my magical number since I was born on 5-25 at 5-25 AM. @Blue
25's my favorite number because the 5 is a 2 backwards, and I think it's fancy as shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post

25's my favorite number because the 5 is a 2 backwards, and I think it's fancy as shit.
Lol you is stupid, the 2 doesn't have the curve of the 5.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Lol you is stupid, the 2 doesn't have the curve of the 5.
That's what everyone tells me but I beg to differ
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post

That's what everyone tells me but I beg to differ
I think what you mean is a upside down 2.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
I think what you mean is a upside down 2.
No no no, that's just a fucked up 5
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post

No no no, that's just a fucked up 5
It's impossible to get 2 with a 5.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
It's impossible to get 2 with a 5.
You just flip it and it's basically a 2, now stop pestering
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post

You just flip it and it's basically a 2, now stop pestering
No.

Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
No.
Not that way you fucker the other way
Dont need it. Almost 2k of hours on dota 2.
@Heartview , so... I won.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?