cough syrup

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
cough syrup
so if I have a nice bottle of Mucinex cough syrup how much should I have for a fun time at school
probably the whole damn bottle... or half..... idk what would happen if you drank the whole bottle lmao.... shits nasty
probably kidney failure
Well, there's a certain chemical in cough syrup that's called DXM if I recall correctly. Probably something different, but I know there's a chemical that can get you "high". Usually, you have to drink the whole bottle, or it depends on the size (ML) of your bottle.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
Well, there's a certain chemical in cough syrup that's called DXM if I recall correctly. Probably something different, but I know there's a chemical that can get you "high". Usually, you have to drink the whole bottle, or it depends on the size (ML) of your bottle.
It doesn't get you high for certain medication, for pain it does give you a kind of high feeling so you don't feel pain. But for stuff like coughing it just sterilizer's the throat so when you cough it doesn't hurt and it just tingles.
but wouldn't a whole bottle of Guaifenesin be really bad for you?
Quote Originally Posted by Thane. View Post
but wouldn't a whole bottle of Guaifenesin be really bad for you?
The hell is that? I'm not sure. Though, yes, if you do drink a whole bottle of cough syrup you will get high, but side effects are near. I think when I was like 11 or 12 I tried it, and I had constipation for the next few days.
Quote Originally Posted by Thane. View Post
so if I have a nice bottle of Mucinex cough syrup how much should I have for a fun time at school
Well if you ask me how about what most kids say these days YOLO MOFOS
Give me it, i'm sick my throat hurts.
6 bottles should be enough.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?