Cool[WTS] ANOTHER Amazing Account!!!

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
[WTS] ANOTHER Amazing Account!!!
That's right, I'm selling yet another awesome kick-butt account! Offer now!
This account contains:

1 7/8 Character
1 4/8 Character
1 3/8 Character
1 2/8 Character
1 0/8 Character


The best part of this account (besides the characters with full sets) are its vaults, and the items in it! Cosmic Wholes, Dblades, Gsorcs, galore! Hurry up and offer now for this awesome package account!

As always, I strictly accept PayPal only. Feel free to Skype me at "Jakstoir" for more details!

The auction will end in a few days. What are you waiting for?! Bid now for this crazy account!


I'd buy the account without some of the tops in the vaults if you want to sell them separately.
Sorry, I'm selling the entire account.

Anyone want to bid? Let's get this party started!
0.000000001$
Party started.
Highest offer: Less than a penny. Bid now!
$0.0000001 100 times the previous offer. Party hard.
@JackStoir tracked this one down too this is fun!
0,2$
Beat that
$5 should go a long way.
$5,1 goes longer
Highest bid $5. Offer NOW!
Quote Originally Posted by Jakstoir View Post
Highest bid $5. Offer NOW!
6 dollars.
7 Dollars.
Quote Originally Posted by Egro View Post
7 Dollars.
23 dollars.
30$

because im a bawz
35 dollars
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?