QuestionDoes one account effect the other.

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Does one account effect the other.
So I wanted to know if I have 1 account and I play that one legit, and another account that I play less than legit, and the less than legit one gets banned, does the legit account get banned as well? This would be on the same computer. And I realize the HWID ban would stop me from playing either one, but I mean the bans before that.
Depends i got banned today i seen and just went to the site and made a new account lol but just a warning they are banning people more frequently now i seen that they may have ways of finding out if your using hacks or not now by looking at memory,crash logs etc for abnormal stuff i think i was able to make a new one though because i wasn't ip banned not sure the e-mail didn't say but they said it was perm. but you could look around and try stuff to prevent from being banned but they aren't 100% to work your better off playing legit to be honest lol
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?