LightbulbWTSBattlefield 3 Premium code ( 20$ )

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Battlefield 3 Premium code ( 20$ )
Yes, I am selling a battefield 3 premium code for Xbox, this will come with all the maps and whatever else it comes with lol. I already have a PC version, which you can add me if you want~ (LastActt). Putting the code for 20$. Must pay with PayPal and must pay first. Private message me if your interested so we can get this shyt done. & Also please place me in your trusted list after purchase. If you want.

Info- This is legit copy of the code, came straight out of my battlefield 3 premium game case. No Stolen or Key logged shit.

Skype- d-day4me
Still selling ~
Dropping the price to 10$
I will buy if u go first
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us