WTBUSA NetFlix and Spotify Account (3 months- 1 Year Accounts) [PayPal]

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
USA NetFlix and Spotify Account (3 months- 1 Year Accounts) [PayPal]
As the title says, I need both US netflix and spotify account for 3 months - 1 year subscription.

Please post your offers. Will be paying via Paypal (send as gift)

I'm a newbie here as I only need these two accounts. Only trusted seller please.
I have some netflix accounts, US. I'm also new here, but trusted elsewhere. If you are interested add my skype: sh4rky77
I can get you premium spotify code as well.
Why do you need an US netflix rather than any other country?
Quote Originally Posted by SindreAsus View Post
Why do you need an US netflix rather than any other country?
because if its not US netflix account, lots of movies isn't available to watch. (I'm talking about the other countries that is supported by netflix)
Quote Originally Posted by xadaya View Post
because if its not US netflix account, lots of movies isn't available to watch. (I'm talking about the other countries that is supported by netflix)
You'll still be limited aslong as your IP belongs to another country. All you have to do is use a USA VPN and you'll get instant access to more movies (that's what I'm doing).
I can easily make you a US Netflix .
With the 1 month.
I have a Netflix account with lifetime warranty for $2 if you'd like to buy. I'm new to this forum but am trusted on other forums in which I can show you proof via skype/teamviewer/pm. But lemme know if you'd like to buy
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?