"The White Wolf Pack" guild

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
"The White Wolf Pack" guild
Since Im not offically back to rotmg, I will start recruiting people to my guild.

The guilds name is "The White Wolf Pack" which is a tribute to someone.
We currently have only about 10 people there, some of them dont play often.
Guild hall has been upgraded once and we have about 6000 guild fame currently.
I have some incs and tomb keys to host events and other stuff.
Guild main language is english, estonian is also accepted.

Currently theres not much of a limit on how pro you have to be to get in the guild.
And I doubt we would get 50 people on the guild, 50 people that actually play the game that is.

Please use this format to post here and/or add me on skype/steam:
Code:
Name: (rotmg in game name)
Age: (no limit as long as you can speak english or estonian, if you want you can also say it to me privately or not say at all)
Account: (what stats have you maxed, what items, how many char and vault slots and so on)
(Contact:) (When you contact me via skype or steam)
Other: (Any other info)
Just adding me on skype or steam is totally fine.
Good luck with your guild.. And i can confirm it was really me in the realm
Name: Ariastama (I also play as XArchmageX)
Age: 14
Account: I just recently lost a 3/8 Warrior, thats the most stats I have maxed, I have 5 vault slots and 3 character slots, I only have a light blue star because I started this account to get the starter pack.
Contact: Skype: cyclops0000 Steam cyclops0000
Other: I can speak english well, I know absolutely no Estonian. I am happy to share some of my lower level loot worth speed and below for guildies who died, etc. I also am getting into multiboxing, My multiboxing accounts are CultLeeder, CultOne, CultTwo, etc... When I 20 all of my multiboxing mules, I'll start really getting a lot of loot.
Added you on skype to join.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?