How to Code own hacks???

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
How to Code own hacks???
Hello,
I would enjoy coding public hacks for Mpgh,
The problem is, i have no idea how.
So it would be very nice if somen or dav personally could help me as i havce too pmuch freetime

Contact me:

Skype: killtris
MSn: tristanauer@hotmail.com
email: tauer@isa.nl

I also have TeamViewer
ok first off do you have any coding experience at all?
lamb of god rule!!!
I am very disappointed of the answers given and No coding experience
Someone please -.-
i know how to code but runescape private servers
that doesnt really help?
So You Want To Learn Some Like Codeing like

C++
You'll need Visual Basics C++, C++ I've seen is the main language used for coding hacks. Then you'll need to learn the basics first, buy a book or something. Read it, study it, implement it. After that, you'll need to learn the intermediate and advanced before you can actually start making the hack.
Go To C++/c/ Tht section Got a section For u to learn
that necessarily doesnt mean you can could hacks, you also at least need a basic understanding of game modification and creation. You cannot learn this overnight
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?