Question[B] Engine.exe - Entry Point Not Found [/B]

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[B] Engine.exe - Entry Point Not Found [/B]
Could anyone explain how to fix this Error: " The procedure entry point _crtCreateSympolicLinkW could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR110.dll. " I have tried replacing the .dll file in my windows sys 64 folder and still it didn't help. - Your help would be much appreciated (trying not to beg like a n00b lolz) T.Y.
I am suffering from the same problem. OS is Win7x64.
Quote Originally Posted by dkthis817 View Post
Could anyone explain how to fix this Error: " The procedure entry point _crtCreateSympolicLinkW could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR110.dll. " I have tried replacing the .dll file in my windows sys 64 folder and still it didn't help. - Your help would be much appreciated (trying not to beg like a n00b lolz) T.Y.
U probably have to install the Microsoft Visual Studio...
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us