WORKING ANTIKICK AND INJECTOR ?!!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
WORKING ANTIKICK AND INJECTOR ?!!
HEY GUYS, ALL THE INJECTORS AND ANTIKICK HACKS IN mpgh AR NOT WORKING !!
PLS CAN U TELL ME IF THERE R SOME WORKING INJECTORS OR ANTIKICK HACKS !!
OR IF THEY WORK, PLS TELL ME WHAT I DO WRONG ?!
PS: thats all for AVA
Quote Originally Posted by 11blackmelone11 View Post
HEY GUYS, ALL THE INJECTORS AND ANTIKICK HACKS IN mpgh AR NOT WORKING !!
PLS CAN U TELL ME IF THERE R SOME WORKING INJECTORS OR ANTIKICK HACKS !!
OR IF THEY WORK, PLS TELL ME WHAT I DO WRONG ?!
PS: thats all for AVA
Hello,
Because of the recent XignCode patch, most of the .dlls are outdated even though the injectors are still working flawlessly.
I myself can't even get any single .dll to work for me at the moment, so do others.
Somebody managed to get the hacks to work for them and I don't know exactly how.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?