DetectedMPGH OWN

Posts 46–59 of 59 · Page 4 of 4
no i think that was me guy to whom he refers
Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
no i think that was me guy to whom he refers
still showing your fake screenshot ?

I Like to show to everyone the mad message you sent me :

Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER
YOU NEED TO GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK EMPTY HEAD GREECEBALL THAT IM NOT A KIDDO DO YOU UNDERSTAND
THAT IM OLDER THAN YOU ARE YOU SMART ASS KID I DONT NEED ANY OF YOUR STUPID COMMENTS ON MY POSTS
I DONT CARE WHAT YOU LIKE OR DONT LIKE I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT SOME SMART ASS FROM GREECE OKAY !
POINT IS I GOT THAT SHIT WORKING AND IF THAT BUGS YOU SO WHAT AND THAT SHIT YOU POSTED THAT PICURE IS FAKE! IF THAT SHIT IS REAL POST A VIDEO AND IN THE CHAT BOX TYPE THE DATE I CAN DO THIS CAN YOU
AND IF YOU REFER TO ME AS KID KIDDO OR ANY OTHER CHILDISH NAME I SIMPLY WILL TELL YOU TO GO TO HELL
YOU DUMB BASTARD
also i did a special signature just for you <3 so even if you ask or if my post get deleted, it will remain.

now @ minion, don't tell me you are going to be again on the leecher's side i told enough on his thread to show that the picture were fake, even ccman agreed, @HOOSIER go leech somewhere else, for AVA we make them we don't want nub leecher like you.
its not fake you 3rd world moron
Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
its not fake you 3rd world moron
so tell everyone why the enemy that killed your teammate isn't on your minimap since you clearly said you used UAV hack with it, and we can see your friend as uaved, but no the enemy (on your minimap) also with your cham you also don't see him, but it could be because he isn't in your screen view. which take you to the first point where you lied, which mean you lied for everything

btw it was nice paint/photoshop picture, you got the newb's with, but you won't fool us, idiot
i post a video so you will just shut up
Hm.. What's wrong?

1. I launch NVZLauncher
2. Open mpgh own.exe
3. Browse my ownmade .dll
4. Type process "AVA.exe" - without " "
5. Set Inject
6. Log-in to my account
7. Join the server
8. Hack doasn't work...

============

I'm using my ownmade .dll and NewUAV-4.dll - both doasn't work....
Quote Originally Posted by ORGANNERZ View Post
Hm.. What's wrong?

1. I launch NVZLauncher
2. Open mpgh own.exe
3. Browse my ownmade .dll
4. Type process "AVA.exe" - without " "
5. Set Inject
6. Log-in to my account
7. Join the server
8. Hack doasn't work...

============

I'm using my ownmade .dll and NewUAV-4.dll - both doasn't work....
Im having the same issue. Could be the dll though.
Quote Originally Posted by ORGANNERZ View Post
Hm.. What's wrong?

1. I launch NVZLauncher
2. Open mpgh own.exe
3. Browse my ownmade .dll
4. Type process "AVA.exe" - without " "
5. Set Inject
6. Log-in to my account
7. Join the server
8. Hack doasn't work...

============

I'm using my ownmade .dll and NewUAV-4.dll - both doasn't work....
It's your dlls, either fix up a new one or find new dll's somewhere.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr King View Post
It's your dlls, either fix up a new one or find new dll's somewhere.
No, my .dll's works fine with other injector, this injector is shitty.
"my .dll's works fine with other injector" = I mean are detected by sherlock
THIS INJECTOR IS DETECTED...........
i know what is detected a moron go look in the mirror its true there is a moron in a mirror in ur home go look you will see
THIS HACK IS DETECTED. CLOSE IT
/closed as it's detected.
Posts 46–59 of 59 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?