PatchedDeathshift's Menu - Rustler Edit

PollGood Work?
147 votes
Posts 1–15 of 121 · Page 1 of 9
Deathshift's Menu - Rustler Edit
I'm releasing my edit of Rustler's V3 Menu. Whitelisting removed. Handful of scripts added, along with Action Menu.

Not saying this is anything special, just wanted to release it.

Deathshift's Menu.rar - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/file/5efd...is/1359746949/









EDIT: Look guys, you need a bypass for this to work. You should put your scr, TM, and wuat folders INSIDE the main directory for dayZ/Arma OA.

You need to start the menu using scr/Startmenu.sqf

So if you're using VA it should look like this in your .INI


Code:
[Scripts]
Default=scr\startMenu.sqf
Key=45

Deathshift's Menu_mpgh.net.rar264 KB · 2,155 downloads Scanning…
This seems good, waiting for approval.
Appears safe and clean.

/Approved
It's from Rustler's V3
what have you edit more then the cooler and some new hotkeys?
I BELIEVE for VA people, it should be
[Scripts]
Default=TM\startMenu.sqf
Key=45
I'll confirm it as soon as I get to use it.


Confirmed, it is Default=TM\startMenu.sqf
Testing it now.


It's great I love it. Good job.
Decent.. nj
is this already whitelisted? or do i have to whitelist myself
Quote Originally Posted by zkkaiser View Post
Whitelisting removed.
/tooshortttt
I can't get the following scripts to work: Give debug, no grass, tptoyou,

Do I need to do something special ?
Good hack thanks, if someone could make a action menu only menu, that would be awesome.
Posts 1–15 of 121 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?