WTSCHEAP CD KEYS FOR CHEAP

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
NOTHING TO SEE HERE
Go away..................
Bought 5 keys and they all work + 1
scam. businesskitten and meade3 are scamming partners. getting each other to comment on each others threads. tried buying a key and was denied because it wasn't enough to scam over. gg. hope to see his ip banned off this website! everyone dont buy from him! guaranteed scam right here. (mods dont edit this its to protect the community)
Nothing to see here...
Legit seller, happy with transaction!
I got scammed by bussiness kitten as well. Moment I buy the key gobal banned they are scammers.
Nothing to do here *fly away*
Quote Originally Posted by meade3 View Post
no Sir, your hacks are bad and detected.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

No, these are legit keys I want the money as gift so you don't send me money I give you keys and you pull money back.
You what I love you lier, I was not even hacking I did not even get into the game before it was banned. So yea, know it all. stop paying people to vouch for you.
GUYS A FXCKING SCAMMER DO NOT BUY!!! Tried to buy 20 keys, refused any other payments besides gifts! DO NOT BUY OR YOU WILL GET JIPPED!
THIS IS A SCAM
It is not a scam, I've personally bought 10 keys! >
It's funny how the only people who vouch for this guy have 1 post lul

To The Mods: Would be cool to get rid of the guys having harmful intentions towards consumers. But eh that's just my opinion.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?