Selling Plenty of Items for Life pots
here is a small bit of what I'm selling:
Skysplitter sword (t11)
Elvish Quiver Of Mastery (t6)
Quiver of Thunder (UT)
Coral bow (UT)
Bow Of Covert Havens (T12)
Nightwing Venom (T5)
MNOVA (t5)
Cloak of endless Twilight (T5)
Also selling Leather armor T10 + and T10 + Robes. If the items you want are not here ask and I might have them stored on a mule somewhere.
PS- If you want ability items just ask I don't have them all listed there^^
I'm selling this stuff to help a friend.
Ingame name- bicboi
Skysplitter sword (t11)
Elvish Quiver Of Mastery (t6)
Quiver of Thunder (UT)
Coral bow (UT)
Bow Of Covert Havens (T12)
Nightwing Venom (T5)
MNOVA (t5)
Cloak of endless Twilight (T5)
Also selling Leather armor T10 + and T10 + Robes. If the items you want are not here ask and I might have them stored on a mule somewhere.
PS- If you want ability items just ask I don't have them all listed there^^
I'm selling this stuff to help a friend.
Ingame name- bicboi

