Can I Get Help With This Tutorial .. It's A DayZ Tutorial Might Pay Skype

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Can I Get Help With This Tutorial .. It's A DayZ Tutorial Might Pay Skype
Skype: diego4realz
Looking for help might pay
Tutorial is for how to read a cd-key from windows registry, and change it. Been like 5 million ppl ask about this recently, why such the hot topic?
"might pay" for 3-5 lines of code..
Crackers possibly? Besides, a pro would get em and use a webrequest to a php script to write em to a server these kids are just getting em and displaying em it seems.
eh...in his tut somewhere in the FPS section @Wigleg got acused of copy-pasting code, and said "...this is an exact rip from Wigleg Stealer"

Stealer :| yeah...I dislike this place a little more every day.


Only [not cool] people STEAL cd keys. They're kids, they're learn maybe.

"these kids" can't even figure out how to read the data. As soon as they can, they'll work on sending it. It seems.
They'll just follow one of the many youtube videos to send the phished data via gmail.
and maybe if they 'hack' across state-lines it'll become a federal thing and be more serious I guess we'll see.

(a little trolling)
Code:
[4:21:38 AM] Andrew Buckau: "Can I Get Help With This Tutorial .. It's A DayZ Tutorial Might Pay Skype"
[4:21:45 AM] iiBeaner: yes
[4:21:48 AM] iiBeaner: its with a Key Changer
[4:21:57 AM] Andrew Buckau: ? not sure what you mean.
[4:22:07 AM] iiBeaner: Cd-Key Changer
[4:22:09 AM] iiBeaner: you make it
[4:22:33 AM] Andrew Buckau: What do you mean "Changer".    Does DayZ store some cd-key in the registry? I have no idea what you're talking about...
[4:22:37 AM] Andrew Buckau: explain a little..
[4:23:00 AM] iiBeaner: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-hacks-cheats/596631-making-dayz-programs-warez-noobies.html
[4:24:42 AM] Andrew Buckau: Ok, I understand, but not why you need a software to do it. Why not just open regedit32 and manually change it. Since you only have to do it 1 time?
[4:24:50 AM] Andrew Buckau: or do you change the key every time you log in, or what?
[4:24:52 AM] iiBeaner: no
[4:24:56 AM] iiBeaner: i want to make a keychanger
[4:24:57 AM] iiBeaner: program
[4:25:03 AM] Andrew Buckau: but why
[4:25:16 AM] Andrew Buckau: It's 3 lines of code
[4:25:17 AM] Andrew Buckau: but why?
[4:25:20 AM] iiBeaner: cause
[4:25:28 AM] iiBeaner: i like learning new things
[4:25:28 AM] iiBeaner: http://gyazo.com/2642c13a79a3657393b79f3839704321
^^smells fake to me. imo.

Code:
[1:04:40 PM] Andrew Buckau: Hey I'm so confused, does the key change change my key so I won't be banned, or does it help me get a new key?
[1:04:54 PM] Andrew Buckau: u from mpgh right?  Dayz keys ?
[1:05:53 PM] iiBeaner: what do u mean
[1:05:54 PM] iiBeaner: ???
[1:06:02 PM] iiBeaner: yes it does change
[1:06:13 PM] iiBeaner: Yo I Can Sell You 23 Keys for 30$
[1:06:17 PM] iiBeaner: Need the money
[1:06:18 PM] iiBeaner: fast
[1:06:32 PM] Andrew Buckau: I wanna get them free :P  I thought key change make new keys?
[1:06:42 PM] iiBeaner: no
[1:06:42 PM] Andrew Buckau: 23 / $30 is good tho
[1:06:46 PM] iiBeaner: yes it is
[1:06:50 PM] iiBeaner: know anyone who can buy
[1:07:11 PM] Andrew Buckau: most of my friend already play, I can ask around.
[1:07:24 PM] Andrew Buckau: I thought the changer makes it so u don't have to buy key :(   what does key change hack then?
[1:07:38 PM] Andrew Buckau: friends*
[1:08:12 PM] Andrew Buckau: I must have mixed yo up with someone else from the forum :( I was looking for a hack to make new keys
[1:08:30 PM] iiBeaner: thats not possible
[1:08:33 PM] iiBeaner: making new keys
[1:08:37 PM] iiBeaner: advertise me selling keys
[1:08:48 PM] Andrew Buckau: hah ok
[1:08:55 PM] iiBeaner: if u do
[1:08:57 PM] iiBeaner: il lgive 1 key
[1:08:59 PM] iiBeaner: if u get someone
[1:09:02 PM] Andrew Buckau: not possible :( everything is possible lol. There must be some way, I'll find it :P
[1:09:06 PM] Andrew Buckau: kk sweet
[1:10:13 PM] Andrew Buckau: so what does keychanger do lol. I alrady have  1 key...and maybe I get another from you, so maybe I'll have 2..what do I change ??
[1:16:00 PM] Andrew Buckau: ?
[4:25:28 AM] iiBeaner: i like learning new things.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...-qaper123.html
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?