ThunderQuest v1.0

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by ChiefLeaf View Post
Adding a Bamboozle vs drudgen bot would be useful.


Added. I'm going to add a few more bots so reply back if you want another bot.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefLeaf View Post
Adding a Bamboozle vs drudgen bot would be useful.


Added. #msg2short
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Added. I'm going to add a few more bots so reply back if you want another bot.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------





Added. #msg2short
So did you update the bot?
Like did you replace the file before?
Lol... Nevermind.. I can find out by myself.
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheRush View Post


So did you update the bot?
Like did you replace the file before?
Lol... Nevermind.. I can find out by myself.
I'm going to release the next version friday, i'm trying to get as much as I can in it. Bot Manager, Packet Spammer, more things in the misc sections & more bots.
This looks like a rip from JamesRo's bot framework. But anyway, Good Job!
It seems i cant run any trainers i haave the latest java and framework what am i doing wrong. my os is windows xp.
Quote Originally Posted by antiph3djr View Post
It seems i cant run any trainers i haave the latest java and framework what am i doing wrong. my os is windows xp.
Update Adobe Flash Player
And Adobe ActiveX

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
This looks like a rip from JamesRo's bot framework. But anyway, Good Job!
We All Starting With Bot Frame Work Source
[QUOTE=AboodElshreef;7480404]Update Adobe Flash Player
And Adobe ActiveX[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Thanks i finnally got my trainers to work +rep
[QUOTE=antiph3djr;7481875]
Quote Originally Posted by AboodElshreef View Post
Update Adobe Flash Player
And Adobe ActiveX[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Thanks i finnally got my trainers to work +rep
You are Welcome Bro .... thanks for Rep
Quote Originally Posted by AboodElshreef View Post
Update Adobe Flash Player
And Adobe ActiveX

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------



We All Starting With Bot Frame Work Source
Then y u no include credits?
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Then y u no include credits?

Sry, I Just Knew That you are it's Owner .... i found this source in Platinum Bot Blog
I Didn't knew it's yours , i already rebuild-ed it and made my own one :P
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Then y u no include credits?

I've been using Dark Mystic source. I've also been trying to download the source for Le Bot but it never lets me -_-
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I've been using Dark Mystic source. I've also been trying to download the source for Le Bot but it never lets me -_-
Dark Mystic source is really hard to follow, unless you're copy & pasting LOL!
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I've been using Dark Mystic source. I've also been trying to download the source for Le Bot but it never lets me -_-
Really? Because it looks like you used the Bot Framework source...
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Really? Because it looks like you used the Bot Framework source...
xD .... He Use Both
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?