[Garry's Mod] Hack Pack

Posts 1–15 of 122 · Page 1 of 9
[Garry's Mod] Hack Pack
UPDATE: Deleted Traitor Detector and added it to Project-Dead so you don't have to load all 3; Added more TTT Weapons to the Traitor Detector


Hey, I decided to release a hack pack with some Hacks that I found, and Some that I made.


I'm just going to say this, If I catch you using these on a Server I play i'll give the owner codes to auto ban you if you run these Or, I'll delete it *Rocky N' Aces*

[Aimbot Binds]
Dead_esp
Dead_chams
Dead_chams_wire
Dead_tracers
Dead_tracers_traceteam
Dead_esp_line
Dead_line_traceteam
Dead_esp_ents
Dead_xray
Dead_aimbot
Dead_aimbot_onshoot
Dead_aimbot_bone
Dead_glow
Dead_glow_weapons
Dead_ents_wallhack
Dead_triggerbot
Dead_aimbot_infov
Dead_aimbot_fov

NOT ALL THESE WORK

 
Images
Traitor Detector
Trigger Bot

ESP*ForTheAimbot*

CheatEngineBypass


 
Virus-Scans


 
Instructions
[B][U][COLOR="#000000"]
Bypasser - CheatEngine
1. Open Garry's Mod
2. Open Cheat Engine
3. Hit the box with a Man and a Computer *Top Left Corner*
4. Select hl2.exe process *A box should pop up asking to keep the current addresses HIT YES*
5. Type sv_allowcslua 1 into the Console
6. Go to the bottom and click the box where it says sv_allowcslua 1 *Cheat Engine Address
make sure it has a X*
7. Join a Server
8. WIN!

---OPTIONAL---

1. Type sv_cheats 1 into the Console
2. Freeze it *Hit the box and make sure it has a X*
3. Join a Server
4. WIN!

Aimbot
1. Place it in garrysmod/garrysmod/lua
2. Open Garry's Mod, and join a server
3. Type lua_openscript_cl Project-Dead.lua into the Console
4. Type bind *key* "toggle dead_aimbot 1 0" into the Console
5. WIN!

TriggerBot
1. Place it in garrysmod/garrysmod/lua
2. Open Garry's Mod, and join a Server
3. Type lua_openscript_cl Aimbot.lua into console
4. Type bind *key* "toggle_trigger"
5. Aim at the Head.
6. WIN!
(TIP: Don't use any other Feature in this hack their SHIT)


A few of the Traitor Detector weapons don't work, if you want more weapons added, tell me the code *EX: weapon_ttt_knife*

If you don't have a LUA Folder, Create one in garrysmod/garrysmod Remember to name it LUA *Don't make a Mistake and Name it something else*

 
Credits

Hyperion "Aimbot Creator"
MaxTheKiller "Triggerbot Creator"
[RAGE] Mad YET? "FixedTraitorDetector|AddedMoreWeapons"
[RAGE] Mad YET? "Bypasser-CheatEngine- Creator"


 
TTT Detected Weapons
  • Spiderman SWEP
  • Defilibrator
  • Crossbow
  • AWP
  • Ak47
  • Jihad
  • Knife
  • C4
  • Decoy
  • Flaregun
  • Newton Launcher
  • Poltergeist
  • Radio
  • Silenced Pistol
  • Teleporter
  • Silenced G3SG1 *Silenced Sniper*
  • Turtle Grenade
  • Death Station
  • Trip Mine
    If you play on a server with TTT Weapons not in this list, Add me on steam, tell me the IP and my Buddy and I will get the codes for them and release it.


Remember to hit Download and Thanks, It really helps me and Incourages me to Update|Release more!

Contact Me:
Steam: [MPGH] Mad YET?
Hack Pack_mpgh.net.rar14 KB · 13,024 downloads Clean
Looks nice
Approved .
Thanks will try!

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Thanks will try!

If you want, PM the server you play on so I don't get banned from you. I have no intentions of trolling.
How do you type in console using cheat engine? wtf
You don't Brendan... You just open the console and type sv_allowcslua 1 -_-

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

If anyone can make me a TS3 server you'll be the FIRST to get the hacks, have access to private hacks and more! PM Me.
Quote Originally Posted by [RAGE] Mad YET? View Post
You don't Brendan... You just open the console and type sv_allowcslua 1 -_-

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

If anyone can make me a TS3 server you'll be the FIRST to get the hacks, have access to private hacks and more! PM Me.
Okay well after I type that in the console I don't get anything in the box in cheat engine... I'm running "sv_allowcslua 1" in GMOD. FUASKKCKK
5. Type sv_allowcslua 1 into the Console
6. Go to the bottom and click the box where it says sv_allowcslua 1
*make sure it has a X*

I do step 5, but I can't do step 6 as there is nothing there.
Quote Originally Posted by BrendanO View Post
5. Type sv_allowcslua 1 into the Console
6. Go to the bottom and click the box where it says sv_allowcslua 1
*make sure it has a X*

I do step 5, but I can't do step 6 as there is nothing there.
oooh I see, When you Select the Process *HL2.exe* hit YES to the box that pops up, then it should have 2 tables *sv_cheats 1* *sv_allowcslua 1*
Figured it out... I was opening my installed version of CheatEngine, not the one in the folder so I wouldn't get those 2 things. Thanks man, got it working.
Quote Originally Posted by BrendanO View Post
Figured it out... I was opening my installed version of CheatEnging, not the one in the folder so I would get thoses 2 things. Thanks man, got it working.
No problem, Remember to Hit Thanks
Can you get banned for the bypasser ingame? is there any chance of getting vac banned?
Quote Originally Posted by bladez422 View Post
Can you get banned for the bypasser ingame? is there any chance of getting vac banned?
There is a chance, but it's pretty low :Use at your own Risk:

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

All the people that downloaded my SE Bypasser and Aimbot, download this one, it has more hacks and it's better
THanks for this hack it works fucking great for ttt .
Posts 1–15 of 122 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?