My Combat Arms Channel

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
My Combat Arms Channel
Things to note, I'm not a serious commentator.
If I'm reviewing a gun (which I will do if you want me to ?) I will be serious mostly .
I'd really appreciate If you would sub to help me grow.
Thanks
Potentially good commentary, need better frags.
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post
Potentially good commentary, need better frags.
what do you mean frags
#I'm dumb.
Like gaming footage, maybe include a few kills
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post
Like gaming footage, maybe include a few kills
it was supposed to be funny that I was failing
Kudos, I wish the best for you and your channel .
Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyekoJR 1 View Post
Kudos, I wish the best for you and your channel .
thanks, though this 0 subs is not very motivating c;
Subscribed : )
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?