Favorite scripts to use

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Favorite scripts to use
Hey there people, what are you favorite scripts to play around with?, eg. Parachuting Cows.
Control player or kick script.
I like kick script, invisible script, teleport script, vehicle god mode script and morph script! Ohh, and custom classes!
Quote Originally Posted by Symboliq View Post
I like kick script, invisible script, teleport script, vehicle god mode script and morph script! Ohh, and custom classes!
Yea, would you be able to give me the code for Morph script would like to use it .
Quote Originally Posted by Some Random Lad View Post
Yea, would you be able to give me the code for Morph script would like to use it .
Dude, I can't really find it. It's many scripts put together and I can't find them all. Ones exec. One's the different skins. One finds the different skins. And one is the menu and script. Can't find them. sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by Symboliq View Post
Dude, I can't really find it. It's many scripts put together and I can't find them all. Ones exec. One's the different skins. One finds the different skins. And one is the menu and script. Can't find them. sorry.
O it's alright man .
1.Battle traktor. a traktor with godmode, speed and weaponized.
2. Fencing off a hanger with bear traps. add ammo boxes, zombies, remove all weapons and then teleport all. pretty fun. remove some of the teleport zombies or it lags.
3.Takes some teamwork. make a "U" shaped road block then have a friend wait at the end of the road. you sit in the road block and teleport everyone when he comes down the road. Nothing like geting hit by a bus.
Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
HELIPLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Helibus :O
Quote Originally Posted by maximusdkcz View Post
Helibus :O
Not correct...
Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
HELIPLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
Not correct...
I just like the helibus
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us