Creeperhost - Minecraft VPS [Cheap]
Hello guys! Today I'm going to present to you a project I've been working on called "creeperhost." I've gathered a team up, we've mostly been working on gathering VPS's to sell to you for cheap.
These VPS's are hosted in Dallas and Chicago. You'll most likely get a Chicago server until we run out of them which probably won't be too quickly.
You are allowed to pick from 1-8GB of RAM.
I've also sold Minecraft accounts before via Skype. This time I'm selling Minecraft hosts
. If you're interested, please visit our website at:
http://www.creeper*********/ⓘ
These VPS's are hosted in Dallas and Chicago. You'll most likely get a Chicago server until we run out of them which probably won't be too quickly.
You are allowed to pick from 1-8GB of RAM.
I've also sold Minecraft accounts before via Skype. This time I'm selling Minecraft hosts
. If you're interested, please visit our website at:http://www.creeper*********/ⓘ

