Thumbs upCodes Steam

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Codes Steam
Hi guys...

Got a link to this promising codes for steam.
For that you have to get 10 clicks on your link.
I have 2 and only need 8 more.

Let's see if this is true, click on my link (just click)

Will post results:

Free Steam Wallet Codesⓘ
I clicked ...

Let's see the results
Its fake , you have to do a ****** after 10 clicks..
This is FAKE
I wonder why so many idiot?

After you received enough click, it need you to do a ****** and after that you get nothing.
this site work?
This is fake.
Thats totaly fake all the sites like that don't work its only to attract ppl and they just gain shit load of money
fake you need to do s-urveys, and after this nothing.

I don't belive you tried this
It's all a fake scam to get more webpage views for them to get paid
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us