Simply morph script

Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
wow still no approval would really like to check this out
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
/Approved
its not approved yet? O.o
Quote Originally Posted by Phantox View Post
its not approved yet? O.o
I re-uploaded, had to edit something, was a mere simply fix but every file needs to be approved so not much you can do.
Quote Originally Posted by iBulle View Post
I re-uploaded, had to edit something, was a mere simply fix but every file needs to be approved so not much you can do.
Update virus scans
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


Update virus scans
I did when I updated
Can someone say me how I use it?
I am not sure
Very nice, feels great.

Thanks for this.
Re-uploaded, messed up on a line.

If you had downloaded the previous one you can fix it your self by opening the morph.sqf file in a note pad.

Change this
Code:
 ["Next", [11], "#USER:morphtoplus", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
to

Code:
 ["Next", [11], "#USER:morphtotaki", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
Quote Originally Posted by bobthetiger View Post
Wtf ? He just said it isn't a menu. When it's approved just download it and add it to a already existing menu.

Like rustlers for example.
Are you a fucking idiot? I know it isn't menu. I just want to know what menu that is in the picture THAT HE IS RUNNING THE SCRIPT ON, smartfuck.
Quote Originally Posted by Symboliq View Post
Are you a fucking idiot? I know it isn't menu. I just want to know what menu that is in the picture THAT HE IS RUNNING THE SCRIPT ON, smartfuck.
It's just a fucking script. It got no name. Download the script open it up in a text editor taadaa. Now you got your "menu".
The only thing you see in that pic is his script. You can use a simple script executer and get exactly that.

If you want a menu with something similar to this download deadshifts modified rustlers. Somewhere in there you can activate a scroll menu and get spawn/god/vehicle etc.
Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us