Hacking Problems :/
I seem to be having alot of problems lately.
Let me start from #1.
I got Global banned the other day.
I changed my key... Took me a while to figure out.. but my friend from this forum was nice enough to help me out.
i try to start a hack or inject it... ex. Survival Hack, or Rustlers Menu?? i think they are...
but it fails because it takes my key and changes it back to 0000000000000 or w/e... so i have to re change the key and i cant use hacks anymore
Can i get some help please and thank you.
Let me start from #1.
I got Global banned the other day.
I changed my key... Took me a while to figure out.. but my friend from this forum was nice enough to help me out.
i try to start a hack or inject it... ex. Survival Hack, or Rustlers Menu?? i think they are...
but it fails because it takes my key and changes it back to 0000000000000 or w/e... so i have to re change the key and i cant use hacks anymore
Can i get some help please and thank you.


