WTSCredits

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Credits
These credits can be used to bot views/favorites.

I will not say the name. [Advetising :?]

But heres a pic (most of you will know the site)



I have 13k credits..so offer me the price?

PROOF

skype : blue.superhot
Any Vouch Copy ?
Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
Any Vouch Copy ?
Dont give a vouch copy of this kid
80% of the post is of him asking for free vouch copy
Quote Originally Posted by Borrringpp View Post
Dont give a vouch copy of this kid
80% of the post is of him asking for free vouch copy
kids like you who's don't know what vouch copy means ..
Well then Give me a Vouch Copy so that I will provide Good Feedback and Proof that the method works ..
@Borrringpp
Just another guy having 80% of his post is requestiing vouch copy..
What's the point of credits in the first place?
To earn views/favs
Quote Originally Posted by Borrringpp View Post
To earn views/favs
13,000 is really little. I mean you can go to this certain website and buy visitors.. 5$ for 50,000 visitors.
Quote Originally Posted by Borrringpp View Post
Hmm kk
idk then
Sell this service for 3$... Maybe some people would buy it.
Im fine.

Ill sell you for a penny is that ok?
Quote Originally Posted by Borrringpp View Post
Im fine.

Ill sell you for a penny is that ok?
Nah, I don't need it.. lol. Keep it. Why would you s ell this for a penny anyways.
bump ^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Quote Originally Posted by Borrringpp View Post
bump ^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Is everyone that asks for a vouch have 80% of their posts dedicated to asking vouches?
Vouch plez >
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?