ExclamationWTTHello. I need a youtube template/background.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Hello. I need a youtube template/background.
I will pay you 10$ or a steam account with counter strike source and some dayz keys. Here is my youtube channel. CocoaPeanuts - YouTube


I am going to produce minecraft videos, call of duty, naruto vids, and daily rants about life, also some random videos.
I can sell you the youtube design created just for you, for $10. I will pm you with youtube channel and the design applied to it.
Add me on skype : nateykurgan123 , I have a nice deal for you =) Just tell me what u want on the background
Add me, I have a friend that works with that things, hes very cheap too.

skype: diogopernas
I will intruduce you to him
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?