Help with Rustlers Menu

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Help with Rustlers Menu
Hello I have rustlers menu and I've noticed when theres alot of players in the server i cant see them all listed in the players list. Even scrolling down. This happens also when scrolling through the Weapons menu.

Would this be down to my screen res?

Any help would be appreciated

cheers.
Quote Originally Posted by token86 View Post
Hello I have rustlers menu and I've noticed when theres alot of players in the server i cant see them all listed in the players list. Even scrolling down. This happens also when scrolling through the Weapons menu.

Would this be down to my screen res?

Any help would be appreciated

cheers.
Same happens here. Any help?
there was a thread about this last week.

do a search. or google. its out there
I looked and changed the settings. But still it didn't work
i have problems with the player side scroll showing up sometimes too.

other side always has a scroll for me tho. not sure what the issue is, but if i find out i will post here
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us