ExclamationWTSSelling Accounts (Uplay,Origin)

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Accounts (Uplay,Origin)
Hello peeps selling these account to donate the money to someone so he can buy something :P so no trading no free account sorry!
PLEASEEE BUY :P


Origin: ((Fifa 2012 - Fifa 2013 - Need For Speed Run))
Origin: ((Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Battlefield 3 Limited Edition)) SOLD
Origin: ((Medal of Honor Warfighter - MassEffect 3 - Battlefield 3 Limited Edition- Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Fifa 2012 - Fifa 2013)) SOLD
Origin: ((Fifa 2012))
Uplay: ((Farcry 3)) SOLD
Uplay: ((Assassin's Creed 2 And 3))

All accounts Emails will be changed to your desired one.
No Trade/Giveaway


Skype:terrorist.activity
We don't negotiate with terrorists... :P
I'm interested in the BFBC2+BF3 Limited Edition.
What's your price?
Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy2 View Post
We don't negotiate with terrorists... :P
I'm interested in the BFBC2+BF3 Limited Edition.
What's your price?
Add me on skype
Got a BFBC2 + BF3 no issues.
This user is legit.
good job on listing the games you have.
uplay games , are they keys or accounts???
Accounts, and easy to change email to your desired one so it will be like its yours
I have purchased DayZ keys from TerroristActivity on multiple occasions. Every transaction was smooth, quick and keys wern't re sold after purchase. A+ seller.
Strongly recommend making trades with this user!
Purchased... (Medal of Honor Warfighter - MassEffect 3 - Battlefield 3 Limited Edition- Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Fifa 2012 - Fifa 2013)
I went first, without a problem, gave info to the login asap.
I did run into some trouble however, being that the BF3 account was banned.

Within 10 hours, I was issued another account containing BF3, BF2, and another BF game!
Thank you for the trade.

10/10.
Origin: ((Fifa 2012 - Fifa 2013 - Need For Speed Run))
Origin: ((Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Battlefield 3 Limited Edition)) SOLD
Origin: ((Medal of Honor Warfighter - MassEffect 3 - Battlefield 3 Limited Edition- Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Fifa 2012 - Fifa 2013)) SOLD
Origin: ((Fifa 2012)) Sold
Uplay: ((Farcry 3)) SOLD
Uplay: ((Assassin's Creed 2 And 3)) Scammed


Making new thread about whatever left and new accounts plz close this thread
I want Fifa 13 !!!
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?