Photoshop Crack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Photoshop Crack
Anyone have a good working Photoshop CS5.1 EXT crack they can share with me? That would be really nice! Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by boredhelp View Post
Anyone have a good working Photoshop CS5.1 EXT crack they can share with me? That would be really nice! Thanks!
Does it have to be CS5 or can it be CS6 too?
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post


Does it have to be CS5 or can it be CS6 too?
I have CS5.1 so I dont know if it'll work or not =/
Quote Originally Posted by boredhelp View Post
I have CS5.1 so I dont know if it'll work or not =/
Well I have both CS5 and CS6. CS5 is the portable one so it's only a few hundred Mbs and as for CS6 I can get it unlocked for you too.
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post


Well I have both CS5 and CS6. CS5 is the portable one so it's only a few hundred Mbs and as for CS6 I can get it unlocked for you too.
I think I like CS5 so yeah
Quote Originally Posted by boredhelp View Post
I think I like CS5 so yeah
Sure, PM me.
Hit me up on skype, I can give you all adobe software for cs6 and 5
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?