ExclamationCan't Hack?

Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by bLu3eYeZ View Post
Ok. i won't argue with Jan 2013 joined morons, you clearley bareley understand english and it was my fault I even tried to help. I NEVER SAID THERE IS A PROBLEM TAHT DOES NOT ALLOW HACKING IN 1.7.5.1, IT JUST DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO SPAWN VEHICLES BECAUSE THE REMOTE EXEC. SCRIPT
Edit: contact VA directly through VA launcher and talk to direct support, they should guide you through a procedure wich should get your hack working.
You still don't get it,do you?
If you read the god damn OP...
Quote Originally Posted by Symboliq View Post
Long story short: I can't open menus and stuff in game. I use VA and menus like Rustler, and DayZGaming's Menu. Ideas? The menu doesn't even pop up or recognize. Nothing. I was using it fine a couple hours ago. I think "Maybe it didn't inject" but I try to reinject so Arma 2:OA closes, so that means it did inject the first time. :/
Quote Originally Posted by bLu3eYeZ View Post
Ok. i won't argue with Jan 2013 joined morons, you clearley bareley understand english and it was my fault I even tried to help. I NEVER SAID THERE IS A PROBLEM TAHT DOES NOT ALLOW HACKING IN 1.7.5.1, IT JUST DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO SPAWN VEHICLES BECAUSE THE REMOTE EXEC. SCRIPT
Edit: contact VA directly through VA launcher and talk to direct support, they should guide you through a procedure wich should get your hack working.
Dumb shits will be dumb shits.

At least some hypocritical humor is provided in the process or this shit would just be annoying. But since you're being so "nice" I might as well do the same. You may want to consider not calling out people on their English skills when you can't even formulate a grammatically correct sentence.

By the way, spawning works just fine. You should really try reading the OP, bro.
First of all, we are not 'bros' i would been ashamed to have a brother like you. Second, I have read the OP, i just said it MIGHT BE A CAUSE, I never said it actually is. The problem is the data-execution-preventing built in windows, i experienced this problem also, after contacting VA they gave me info to fix it.
Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?