Public Hook Beta

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Public Hook Beta
OK, this Is Beta. I am not sure if it will work for you guys, So please don't bitch and moan if it doesn't.But i do want your guys results so if it doesn't work just say doesn't work...

Credits
=======
Hans211
Msdn
Croner
Proxycode
=======

Steps
=====


1. Open injector

2.Open Warrock and hack the shit out of it.




http://************/ks3qe7
D3DHook.rarattachment deleted · 76 downloads before removal
Im testing right now. Ill edit the post with the results.
Edit: Lol didn't notice its not approved yet... Mods approve this please.
Hum... I Clicked on this and nothing... I don't really trust this, Need More Info
Virus scan or gtfo ploz
i already posted this, its detected to most, not approved.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us